No marketer deserves to create their marketing links using cryptic or fragile formulas. That's why I created utm.codes, a WordPress plugin that provides a better way to create and manage campaign links.
By leveraging popular tools for ci/cd, code coverage, coding standards compliance, and code sharing, utm.codes strives to be equally friendly for marketers and developers.
This very website!
As personal sites go asdf.dev isn’t my first, but it might be my favorite.
In keeping with my other forays into shameless cyber self-promotion this one is eminently sharable; the source code is freely available under a copyleft license.
Odds & Ends
- How to Hard Refresh a friendly reminder
- cl_database structured data access
- cl_session easier session handling
- fail2slack one more slack channel
- Webpack Primer an approachable sampler
- dots consistency is happiness
- Helios Calendar nostalgia in calendar form
- ChristopherL a (former) personal website
- ...and More Available at GitHub.
The Nine to Five
WordPress, Pantheon, Marketo, ExpressionEngine Conversion
WordPress, Pantheon, Google Analytics
Drupal, Aquia, AWS, Salesforce, Discourse, VuePress
Drupal, Pantheon, Act-On, Google Analytics
WordPress, WP Engine, AWS, Postgres, Marketo, Google Analytics
WordPress, Pantheon, HubSpot
WordPress, Pantheon, AWS Migration
WordPress, Pantheon, Mailchimp, VPS Migration
WordPress, Salesforce, Optimizely, HubSpot, TSheets
Salesforce, MS SQL, HubSpot
Refresh Web Development
Helios Calendar, Selene Directory