No marketer deserves to create their marketing links using cryptic or fragile formulas. That’s why I created utm.codes, a WordPress plugin that provides a better way to create and manage campaign links.
By leveraging popular tools for ci/cd, code coverage, coding standards compliance, and code sharing, utm.codes strives to be equally friendly for marketers and developers.
I love fail2ban. I use it on a number of servers and wanted to keep tabs on aggregate activity without getting notifications each time a ban takes place.
fail2slack provides an easy way to receive regular updates with current and aggregate fails/bans for all your fail2ban jails via slack.
Odds & Ends
- asdf.dev this very website
- session easier session handling
- How to Hard Refresh a friendly reminder
- cl_database structured data access
- Webpack Primer an approachable sampler
- dots consistency is happiness
- Helios Calendar nostalgia in calendar form
- ChristopherL a (former) personal website
- ...and More Available at GitHub.
The Nine to Five
WordPress, Pantheon, Marketo, ExpressionEngine Conversion
WordPress, Pantheon, Google Analytics
Drupal, Aquia, AWS, Salesforce, Discourse, VuePress
Drupal, Pantheon, Act-On, Google Analytics
WordPress, WP Engine, AWS, Postgres, Marketo, Google Analytics
WordPress, Pantheon, HubSpot
WordPress, Pantheon, AWS Migration
WordPress, Pantheon, Mailchimp, VPS Migration
WordPress, Salesforce, Optimizely, HubSpot, TSheets
Salesforce, MS SQL, HubSpot
Refresh Web Development
Helios Calendar, Selene Directory